Another Thing off the Check List

We checked one more thing off the LONG wedding check list!  We ordered our save the dates!  I am not posting them because I want them to be a surprise when they come in the mail! 

I'd like to give a shout out to Shutterfly.com for always running great sales! They had 50% off your order plus free shipping on orders over $39! I saved more than we paid!  I'm so excited that we found such a great deal!  Pretty proud that I came in under budget on this one!

We also made the down payment on the church and made progress finding our priest.

Now is the fun part of trying to gather all the addresses!  Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get them all?  I am planning on printing them on labels so I don't have to write them out a billion times! 

I'm open to any and all wedding planning tips and money savers!

193 days until our big day!!!

Comments

  1. Ask your sister for all of the addresses she already has typed up and saved!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment