3 weeks and counting!

Now the title of this post isn't a wedding count down, it's a countdown to the end of school!  That means I'm super busy at work, but also that soon I will be able to focus on all things wedding! 

We have been getting so many RSVP's back!  I love checking the mail daily to see who else is coming to the wedding!  I am starting to wish I would have made my RSVP due date sooner because a lot of plans depend on how many people are coming to the wedding.  I need to know how many people are coming for program numbers, tables/center pieces, flower order, cake order, food count, kids meal counts...and the list goes on!  I know I still have 75 days, but its coming fast and I want to have as much done ahead of time as possible.

My work  coworkers surprised me with a bridal shower at work last week!  I was so surprised!  I got so many amazing gifts and we had some super yummy cake!  Here are a few photos from that shower. I got so many presents for my kitchen! I got an Instant pot!!! I haven't used it yet but I cant wait to try i tout!  Please feel free to share your favorite tips and recipes!


This past weekend my (soon to be) Mother in Law threw me an amazing bridal shower!  I was so in the moment that I did not take many pictures, so I will have to steal some from my mom soon!  It was a great time spent with my current family and my new family!  There were lots of laughs and again some AMAZING presents given!  I am currently working on my thank you notes from that shower.  I have been so blessed to have such wonderful people in my family and in my new family!
such a cute sign!  Best part was I got to take the sign home with me!

We played a game with fake rings and you couldn't say the word wedding!

My mom made me my card box!  The bird cage was my great grandmas (she used to raise birds).  She incorporated my wedding colors and my flowers! So excited for another DIY personal touch at my reception. 

I started working on thank yous as soon as I got home!  I really want to stay on top of my thank yous!  I want everyone to know how appreciative I am of all of their kindness towards Paul and I. 


I have a few crafting days coming up soon and another shower!  With school wrapping up I should be able to post more updates and some step by step details on some of the DIY projects I am doing for the wedding!  Everything is coming together so nicely!  I am so excited for August 4th!

Comments