Flower Girls and MACUL 18

This post is a mix of wedding and teacher and just life in general!

We found our flower girl dresses!  We took both of our flower girls out shopping, they tried on LOTS of dresses, we ate some yummy pretzels, and found the dresses!  We got them for a STEAL at JC Penny because of the Easter dress sales!  The dresses are perfect and look great on both of our flower girls!  I'm not posting pictures of the actual dresses they picked just yet, but here are some of the dresses we liked but didn't love.

                         






 I spent a couple of days at a conference for work.  It is called MACUL (Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning). I learned so much! I have already started implementing some things in my classroom and will be adding more later this year and into next year!  One of the big takeaways was a small cube called a Merge Cube.  They are only $1 at Walmart (while supplies last) and they are AMAZING!  One of my coworkers went and found some and here is her cart!
Yes, they are THAT good!  We went to several different class sessions, listened to keynote speakers, met teachers from various districts, and were able to talk together about what we could realistically do at our district. It was a fun group of people and we found some time for fun too!

I also have done some other fun wedding things!  I got my first ring box!  It is a monthly subscription that brings me fun wedding/bride related things.  I also began playing with making paper flowers!  They are pretty easy and I'm loving the way they are turning out.  I am getting better with every flower I make!




             


This has nothing to do with wedding planning but how adorable are these two?? I LOVE their relationship!




Comments