Welcome

I am going to try my hand at blogging throughout my wedding planning process!  Here is a little bit of my back story!

My fiance proposed to me on January 6th downtown Grand Rapids Michigan in Rosa Parks circle.  It was all lit up and we were right by the ice skating rink.  It was perfect!  And can we talk about the ring he picked out?! He did AMAZING! The only thing is he forgot to have me get my nails done!

Now we are preparing to merge our families together.  He has a BEAUTIFUL 4 year old little girl (Maddie) and I have an ADORABLE almost 2 year old fur baby (Piston).  Our babies love each other and both of us, so that will be the easy part!  The hard part will be planning the wedding, finding a new place to live, and working.  We currently live about 40 minutes away from each other and he is working out of town during the week (and on Saturdays). Here is our little family: 


On top of these things, We have decided on an AUGUST wedding. YES August of this year!  Our school schedules both get crazy in September so we decided on August fourth for our date! We already have the reception venue (just made the deposit Sunday) and our ceremony venue.  Now to fill in all the details as we go!  Our lives are crazy and we are adding to the crazy by planning a short engagement! I will update along the way as we work through the rest of our details!  I will also update on teaching, working out (sweating for the wedding!), hunting for a new home, and other things that happen in our lives!

Comments