Check, Check, Check

We have been in full wedding planning mode!  We have gotten so much done! Now I feel like August 4th is so far away.  I just can't wait to marry the man of my dreams!

We have picked our photographer!  She is actually one of my bridesmaids sisters.  She has only done a few weddings but all of her work is beyond amazing and I have no doubts that my pictures will turn out amazing!  To check out her work look up Kelli Jo Photography on facebook!

We have also picked our baker for our cake!  She is a family friend and recently did my cousins cake which was beautiful and super yummy!  Now we just need to settle on a design and flavor(s).

I asked my godsons that live in Louisiana to be our "ring security".  I mailed them a package with ring pops, police badges, and notes asking them to be ring security.  They were hilarious!  They have these elaborate plans to use walkie talkies and a security system to watch all the guests and communicate with each other.  They are beyond excited. We facetimed when they opened their package so I could be a part of it.

And the biggest thing off our check list is my dress!  I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!!!! I was so nervous but I had an amazing group of women with me and I found the PERFECT dress!  Thank you to Davids Bridal for the great experience.  I can't wait until it comes in and I can put it on again! 

I have also set the appointment to pick bridesmaid dresses in March so although it's not done, we have the date set for that.

We have most of the big things checked off our list already!  Now we get to start getting to the details, which I am the most excited about.

A friend of mine offered to make my vale which will make it extra special!  I have a friend (Marion Photography) doing our engagement pictures. My Aunt is throwing a bridal shower.  My sister and matron of honor is planning the bachelorette party. My moms friend is making our guest book.  My dad is making the boxes to hold our rings. We are already gathering things for the tables at the reception. I have a plan/have started ordering gifts for both bridesmaids and the ring security. I feel like it is all coming together really quickly and smoothly.

I am open to suggestions on decorations/diy projects!  We are going with a rustic feel.

Also, with all of this going on (and moving), my fiancé still found the time/thought to get me flowers just because!

Comments