Engagement Party

What a wonderful weekend!

To kick off the weekend my cousin and her family sent me an engagement present!  She MADE me this awesome shirt!  I am so lucky to have cool family like this!

I also finally decided to order my KEEP jewelry from the party I hosted a few months ago!  Check out these personalized bracelets that I finally got in!  They have my two little loves on them! I do not sell KEEP but I sure do see another party in my near future!



Friday night one of my bridesmaids invited me out to a hockey game for our local team!  The best man in our wedding even hooked us up with free tickets!  It is so nice to get to spend extra time with our friends!  I wish my fiancé Paul could have been there but he is still working in Ann Arbor. 
                          

My sister, and matron of honor, threw us a wonderful engagement party!  The weather didn't exactly cooperate with us but we still had a fabulous time with those that were able to make it. She made some AMAZING snacks, invited some of our closest family and friends, and everyone brought us way too many gifts!  We are so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people! 

"The Spread" 


Our favorite desserts made by Lisa Long!
Funfetti cupcakes (both love)
Red Velvet cupcakes (my favorite)
Peach Cobbler cupcakes (Paul's favorite)

My mom bought us these awesome hats and matching shot glasses!

This week I need to get all of my thank you's out in the mail!  I am so surprised by the love and generosity of those around us! We are so blessed! We had a full weekend and I think that will be pretty non-stop until after the wedding!  Next weekend we are apartment hunting, coming up with some music for the DJ, and possibly looking into bakery options for our cake!

Also, I did it!  I called and made an appointment to try on dresses! I'm slightly terrified and very excited at the same time!  I have some very amazing women coming with me so it should be a great time!  I have invited Maddie (Paul's daughter/flower girl), my mom, my sister Ericka (matron of honor), my grandma, my Aunt Liz, my future mother in law, and my future grandmother in law!  I know its kind of a big group, but I am excited for the support! 



Comments