Spring is FINALLY here!

I live in Michigan and I think the state never got the memo that it is supposed to be spring!  I believe today is the first real day of spring, we do not have any more snow in our forecast!  I am so ready to be able to get outside more!

A few things have happened since I last posted.

1. I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT! My only sister is pregnant! I'm so excited!  She is due in October so she will be about 7 months pregnant in my wedding! 

2. We picked bridesmaid dresses and everyone has theirs ordered!  I am really excited about them!  They look amazing on everyone!  I hope everyone is comfortable in them.  The girls will be wearing navy blue dresses and the guys are in gray tuxes.

3.  Paul (my fiance), Maddie (his daughter), and I took a road trip to Maryland and DC over spring break. Paul spent the first 12 years of his life in Maryland so it was super fun to see where he grew up.  His dad has an apartment there because he works in DC so we got to spend some time with him as well.  Here are some pictures from our trip! We went to the Zoo, the White House, Museums, Paul's old childhood home, Lunch with one of my bridesmaids, and Hershey!

                    

                   

4. Maddie has started T-Ball!  This is the cutest thing ever!  I love watching her practice.  Her first game is on Saturday!
                   
             

5. We had a crafting day for the wedding!  We are making wish wands for our exit at the church!  It has taken A LOT more ribbon than we thought!  My mom, Aunt, and Sister all came and we spent the day crafting!  We added jingle bells so there would be some fun ringing sound with them. We tied the bells on the ribbon and tied the ribbon around a dowel.  We added some hot glue so that the ribbon and jingle bells wouldn't fly off while people are waving them. We are a little over half way done with them!
                   


6. We have our invitations all printed!  We are in the process of getting them ready to be mailed out!  I am excited to start getting my RSVP's back so we can plan even more!  I know August 4th will be here before I know it, but I can't wait!  I am so excited to marry my best friend!

7. I have signed up for Beachbody.  I LOVE IT!  I was skeptical at first, but man is it working!  I've done clean week and am on day 14 of the 21 Day Fix.  I have already lost 14.6 pounds!  I'm never hungry either!  The workouts are doable and my energy is really high!

Comments